- SERVICES UNDER SUSPENDED UNTIL 2021, AS WE ARE REVISIONING
- Provide evening Mobile Outreach services in the communities of St. Catharines, Grimsby, Beamsville, Niagara Falls, Fort Erie, Welland, Port Colborne six nights per week at regular stops. See scheduled stops for your community.
- Mobile Outreach will be staffed with a Community Outreach Worker who will engage individuals, build rapport and complete rapid assessments to determine immediate needs
- Referrals for emergency shelter will be made and transportation provided, if needed, as well as to other community
services for follow-up care and housing supports
- Provision of basic needs (food, sleeping bags, hats, gloves, etc)
- Advocacy and follow-up for all referrals